Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl ms 440,460

Merry Christmas to everyone! I am looking for a service manual and IPL for these saws.My son gave me these saws for christmas but they need work.I can not wait to start on them.Thank You very much

Olympic 951

Have an Olympic 951 on the bench...dirty, needs lines/filter...fixing the recoil and chain adjuster...Other than that the piston and cyliner look very very nice. I'm hoping I can get this little saw running again...Been sitting for 3 years full of gas and oil...Everything smells like shellac and the gas line just pulled apart. About to pull the carb but I think I could use some help. I'd like to find an IPL for this once good running Italian saw if possible. Thanks all.

Have an Olympic 951 on the bench...dirty, needs lines/filter...fixing the recoil and chain adjuster...Other than that the piston and cyliner look very very nice. I'm hoping I can get this little saw running again...Been sitting for 3 years full of gas and oil...Everything smells like shellac and the gas line just pulled apart. About to pull the carb but I think I could use some help. I'd like to find an IPL for this once good running Italian saw if possible. Thanks all.

http://www.efcopower.com/sites/default/files/951_IPL.pdf

Latest posts

Back