Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philbert

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
. AS Supporting Member.
All you guys wanting service manuals need to understand that some of those file sizes are huge. It can take me a hour to upload one and then find out that the email account won't accept a file that size. What a waste of time. Just so you guys are aware.

Mark, and the others who have been supplying shop manuals and IPL's:

I really appreciate the time and effort that it takes to share these with guys you don't know. Whether you are scanning them from paper, or uploading large files. And I really appreciate you guys making these available.

It's not about having more saw related things. It's about enabling us to take them apart, fix things, put them back together, understand them, experiment, tinker, salvage and save them. Keep them running. Sometimes to soup them up. Sometimes it's about saving some money. But mostly it's a knowledge, enabling thing. And you guys are sharing the information, not just sitting on it.

Some of the guys providing these have asked to not be named or acknowledged, and I respect that. But I am sure that you don't always receive a 'thank you' for your efforts, and I can only send you 'rep' once every 75 cycles, so I wanted to be plain about this:

Thank you.

Philbert

LEEW

ArboristSite Lurker
Hey guys, I want to start out by thanking Mark and the other guys who replied about my request, but I am still lost, and in the dark with my homelite super 2. I have scoured the web, and have checked with all my friends, but I can not find a repair manual anywhere. Thanks to some members I now have an ipl, but still need the repair manual. if anyone could help me out I would be gratefull. Thanks in advance and thanks for all the replies previously. My address is [email protected] Thanks Lee:cheers:

Himzo

Himzo

Ms250

Hi Folks,

Long time lurker, first time poster...

I'm having trouble with the chain lube section of my Stihl MS250 and was wondering if somebody could help me out with a IPL and workshop manual?

thanks in advance,

Himzo.

jeffro

jeffro

ArboristSite Lurker
Stihl 041 Farmboss

Hello,

Just adopted an 041 FB from the late 70's. Plan to use it in a smaller milling setup, but it needs some help first.

Was told it won't start easily or reliably. It has set for a a year or so and I can't get it to start at all now. I have no manuals or parts views or anything.

Thanks ahead of time.

Normsworld

Normsworld

ArboristSite Member
All you guys wanting service manuals need to understand that some of those file sizes are huge. It can take me a hour to upload one and then find out that the email account won't accept a file that size. What a waste of time.

Just so you guys are aware.

Man ! I see how that could bite . Is there a drop box of sorts where someone could upload it once and others just snatch it if their able ? Thanks for all you do for us , we will try to lighten your load by paying it forward !

cjcocn

cjcocn

Tree Freak
Man ! I see how that could bite . Is there a drop box of sorts where someone could upload it once and others just snatch it if their able ? Thanks for all you do for us , we will try to lighten your load by paying it forward !

there are a few sites that do that .... media fire is one such site

upload once and keep using the same download link

i'll toss in a big "Thanks" to MMark and cram as well .... those guys have been pretty busy here, especially lately.

MMark made a good point about the unsolicited PMs ..... i can see how a person could get tired of those ..... perhaps a post in this thread would be more beneficial as it would allow all of those who pass along info to share in the load

just IMHO

:cheers:

Latest posts