Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need a service manual and parts list for a stihl 018c... I think the crankcase gasket blew today... :bang: Thanks for any help.

I had an account here before, but lost the login and email info. Didn't cut much wood then... I am now as I heat my home with it. Moved north to the forest from outskirts of city in SW MI to NW MI. I love it here and am happy cutting and splitting firewood for my stove! Well maybe not the splitting part, only have a maul... takes a while. This site makes me want to buy things I can't afford. For now though thanks to the recommendation of this site, my MS361 does most of the work for me very well!

I really need a service manual and parts list for a stihl 018c... I think the crankcase gasket blew today... :bang: Thanks for any help.

I had an account here before, but lost the login and email info. Didn't cut much wood then... I am now as I heat my home with it. Moved north to the forest from outskirts of city in SW MI to NW MI. I love it here and am happy cutting and splitting firewood for my stove! Well maybe not the splitting part, only have a maul... takes a while. This site makes me want to buy things I can't afford. For now though thanks to the recommendation of this site, my MS361 does most of the work for me very well!

Mail call.

Back