Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 028 Super AV EQ IPL Request

Assistance, I'm looking at a couple of items on ebay for a recent purchase. I picked up an old 028 Super AV EQ for 30 bucks the other day and it needs some TLC. Trying to find the exact muffler and bolts required to "HOPEFULLY" bring this back to life. I know this IPL has probably been posted many times but with the WEB site still feeling the effects of the recent hack I can't do a proper search, so any assistance locating the IPL would be greatly appreciated.:cheers:

Assistance, I'm looking at a couple of items on ebay for a recent purchase. I picked up an old 028 Super AV EQ for 30 bucks the other day and it needs some TLC. Trying to find the exact muffler and bolts required to "HOPEFULLY" bring this back to life. I know this IPL has probably been posted many times but with the WEB site still feeling the effects of the recent hack I can't do a proper search, so any assistance locating the IPL would be greatly appreciated.:cheers:

Hello

Remington super 770

Going through my old file cabinet I found some old chainsaw paperwork. I have the illustrated parts lists and owners manual for a Remington super 770. The papers are dated 6/64, "starting with serial number HF 5956". If anyone needs the paperwork I will go through the process of scanning them etc.

Stihl Fault Analysis Manual TS400 etc

Hi does anyone have a copy of the Stihl fault analysis manual for the ts400 etc? Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back