Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be asking for the world here, but I just acquired a Target Quickie 14/65 concrete saw. Anyone have a service manual for such a machine?

Which Target saw do you have? I know I have seen the 10 Series version and I have the 795 based saw, they may have produced them based on the 300 (Power Mac) and 600 Series saws as well.

Lee Copland, please post your request again, I saw it but cannot find it again.

Mark

Which Target saw do you have? I know I have seen the 10 Series version and I have the 795 based saw, they may have produced them based on the 300 (Power Mac) and 600 Series saws as well.

Lee Copland, please post your request again, I saw it but cannot find it again.

Mark
Mark,
I think that leecopland's post that you are looking for is on the McCulloch Manual thread ????

Hi,

Can anyone set me up with a Stihl 024 User manual? I thought I had one but don't. I'm selling one to a friend who isn't familiar with Stihls, so I'd like to make sure he has all the correct info to hand.

Thanks,

Dan

I have the 14/65 Target Quickie. I was told by someone on here that it was based on a 790 or 795 Mac powerhead. Honestly that's all the info I have acquired so far, Heimannm.

I guess I do have numbers on a McCulloch tag in the carb housing, but don't have those numbers at the moment. Maybe that would help?

In need of an 064 Stihl Service Manual. Owners would be great too but beggars can't be choosers. LOL

Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

Can anyone set me up with a Stihl 024 User manual? I thought I had one but don't. I'm selling one to a friend who isn't familiar with Stihls, so I'd like to make sure he has all the correct info to hand.

Thanks,

Dan
In need of an 064 Stihl Service Manual. Owners would be great too but beggars can't be choosers. LOL

Thanks in advance!!

User manuals can be downloaded from the Stihl web site. Try http://www.stihlusa.com/manuals/instruction-manuals/#chain-saws

Latest posts

Back