Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for service manual and IPL for a MS261C.

Have searched, and come up blank. However I do find a lot o' mentions for MS261.

Does the MS261C have manuals of its own? Seems like they would.

At any rate, I would appreciate the service manual and IPL that is most pertinent to the MS261C

Thanks, Al.
Hello Al,
MS261C Manuals at your service !! In your inbox...

Hello Al,
MS261C Manuals at your service !! In your inbox...

Wow! thanks very much!

I would "Rep" you if I could figure out how, or what they are called now. Perhaps its me, but I don't find the "HELP" very helpful.

Hi folks!

Am repairing my father's Stihl 009L (great saw, btw!) and went to put a new starter cord in it and a giant, never-ending spring blew up in my face (that'll teach me!). As such, does anyone have a service manual for the Stihl 009L saw? I stihl need to put it back together and my reputation as a miracle worker is now in jeopardy!

Hi folks!

Am repairing my father's Stihl 009L (great saw, btw!) and went to put a new starter cord in it and a giant, never-ending spring blew up in my face (that'll teach me!). As such, does anyone have a service manual for the Stihl 009L saw? I stihl need to put it back together and my reputation as a miracle worker is now in jeopardy!
PM sent.

Latest posts

Back