Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pioneer/Partner P39 Documentation

Hello:

Looking for owner's/workshop manual and IPL (any documentation really) for a Pioneer/Partner P39 chainsaw.

Any help would be appreciated.

MS 290 repair manual needed

Hi, I'm new to the forum. A friend gave me a MS290 to tinker with, it currently doesn't run which appears to be from being run on plain gas (no oil) as the cylinder bore is scored and the spark plug is grey/white in appearance. The compression is also very low, didn't measure it but it's gotta be less than 25 psi.

Any help with a manual or exploded diagram would be extremely helpful to get it apart without breaking anything.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi, I'm new to the forum. A friend gave me a MS290 to tinker with, it currently doesn't run which appears to be from being run on plain gas (no oil) as the cylinder bore is scored and the spark plug is grey/white in appearance. The compression is also very low, didn't measure it but it's gotta be less than 25 psi.

Any help with a manual or exploded diagram would be extremely helpful to get it apart without breaking anything.

Thanks,
Matt

Check your PMs.

:cheers:

Stihl 024 and 440

I just got a used Stihl 024 AV and a 440 Magnum. I got the owners manual for the 440 from the Stihl site. I could use an owners manual for the 024 AV and shop manuals and IPLs for both the 024 AV and the 440 Magnum.
Thanks, Chuck

Workshop Manual Request: 372xp, and 346xp

Does anyone have these in .pdf format? Or in any format for that matter.
pm and I'll get ya my email.
Thanks!
-Chad

Service Manual 029 Super

I need a service manual for a 029 super... I'm guessing this manual covers a few other saws...

Thanks,
Scott

echo 400evl

Lost spark on my very first saw, echo 400evl...Could use a repair/shop manual to trouble shoot coil and ignition module...Thanks in advance...

Back