Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beg for Stihl 028 WB Manual

I would love a Stihl 028 WB manual and parts list. I need to get some parts for my husbands saw. He just can't replace the old reliable. Any help would be great.

Tami

shop manual for a 2071

Hey Guys I just picked up a cherry 2071. Anybody have a shop manual for it?
Thanks
BTW It has warmed up 40 degress and is still below zero!

Stihl 029

Hi, I'm looking for the chainsaw service for a Stihl 029. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated (this saw is driving me nuts).

thanks

Joe

038av super

An exploded diagram would be nice if anybody has one, might need to take the old duffer apart at some point.

Cheers.

Have Stihl Library - Looking for Solo 633 & Husky 372xp

I've got the whole Stihl library. Email me directly [email protected] . I have the IPL for the Solo 633 but am in need of the manual. Also the IPL for a Husky 372xp

Remmington Super 770

Hello,

I am new to this forum and this is my first restoration project. I have aquired a Remington Super 770. I am looking for an IPL and service manual. Any help would be appreciated. This looks to be a fun project as I assume parts will be a true treasure hunt. The saw is typical for a a well used / abused saw and is literally a "barn saw".

I will succeed though :greenchainsaw:

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Still looking for jonserds 70e manual. Have the ipl and generic breakdown. Jonserds will only sell one for five bucks because it lacks safety info.

check your PM

Belgium - do you have any of the service books/parts list on the 075/076, 051, 070 and 090 !! .. I got the CD but it only has the 088 and 066 big saw service books...

I would like to make an all incluive big saw online ref link...

thanks

Canada - if you need the 088 parts/service book send a note....

Last edited:
Back