Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craftsman Brushwacker / McCulloch manuals

Not exactly a chainsaw, but does anyone have parts & service manuals for a 37.7cc Craftsman Brushwacker model #636.796234? I belive Dad got it in the late 80's early 90's. I am also still looking for parts/service manuals for my McCulloch Mac 2-10. Thanks for your help!

McCulloch CP 125 S

I need an IPL for my CP 125 S. My model # is 600074. I have the IPL for the later model # 600075. Also any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for an IPL and service manual for huqvarna 61

Should I post my email here? or would a personal message be better? The reason why I ask is there are spammers who use programs to troll the web for email addresses. Thanks!

Looking for an IPL and service manual for huqvarna 266 SE

Thanks Cram for the manual on the 61, do you have an IPL and service manual for a 266 SE? Much Appreciated!:yourock:

Should I post my email here? or would a personal message be better? The reason why I ask is there are spammers who use programs to troll the web for email addresses. Thanks!

Skippy,
I feel the same as you and try not to post my email. I know a few people here send via links from mediafire and I use skydrive so I just assume to send via pm. On the other hand, others some people only use email, this is a tough one to answer.

PM works fine

Yes I've just gotten the spam down to a managable level and didn't want to get it kicked up again. PM's work great for this kind of thing. Thanks.

Skippy,
I feel the same as you and try not to post my email. I know a few people here send via links from mediafire and I use skydrive so I just assume to send via pm. On the other hand, others some people only use email, this is a tough one to answer.

Yes I've just gotten the spam down to a managable level and didn't want to get it kicked up again. PM's work great for this kind of thing. Thanks.

Please stay on topic on this thread.

Whether you require an Operators Manual, Workshop Manual or Illustrated Parts List this is the place for you!

Please list the Manuals you require but no other questions or off topic crap.

Obviously the arboristsite.com Forum does not condone breaking Copyright Laws, but it is up to the individuals involved to stay within the confines of these Laws.

Anyone willing to help the needy, please do not post links to Copyrighted Materials in open Forum.

If this takes off as I hope it will, it may be of benefit to make it "Sticky".

:popcorn:

Anyone got a service manual or IPL for a Danarm 110 Automatic?

Latest posts

Back