Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl MS180C

Spent way to much time wanting to throw this saw tonight. I hate digging through a bunch of plastic crap and then still not being able to get the jug off to swap pistons. I wish I would have never torn into this thing... Any help with the shop book for this would be great as I need to get it running pretty quick here. I appreciate any help you guys have.

Josh

[email protected]

041FB IPL needed

Looking for an 041 Farm Boss IPL. If you can please help, pm me or send to [email protected]. Besides the vented top cover and the Stihl logo on the clutch cover, does anyone know the difference between these and the original 041??

Spent way to much time wanting to throw this saw tonight. I hate digging through a bunch of plastic crap and then still not being able to get the jug off to swap pistons. I wish I would have never torn into this thing... Any help with the shop book for this would be great as I need to get it running pretty quick here. I appreciate any help you guys have.

Josh

[email protected]

Pm sent

IPL and Service Manual for Stihl 036

Need to rebuild my Stihl 036 Pro and looking for an IPL and service manaul.

Thanks,
MM

Latest posts

Back