Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so I know it is not a chainsaw manual...... but does anybody have an IPL for a Bobcat 773F or an IPL just for the Kubota engine.

The motor is likely to be a procesor motor if We can get it running..... So it does have something to do with chainsaws I guess!:D

Shop manual for stihl 026

HI, I am new to posting so please bear with me. I have been bitten by the chainsaw bug. I have recently accuired a few older chainsaws tha need some tlc to get running again but I need some info for them that being shop manuals. I have a stihl 026 that had a scored piston and cylinder that I cleaned up very well I put new rings and honed the cylinder , compression testing shows 160 psi but I can't seem to get it to fire I replaced crank seals impulse line fuel line and rebuilt carb which I suspect I may have messed up on I have another carb on the way it has spark also and flywheel key is good Any one have any other Ideas? I would really like to find a shop manual. can anybody help me out?

HI, I am new to posting so please bear with me. I have been bitten by the chainsaw bug. I have recently accuired a few older chainsaws tha need some tlc to get running again but I need some info for them that being shop manuals. I have a stihl 026 that had a scored piston and cylinder that I cleaned up very well I put new rings and honed the cylinder , compression testing shows 160 psi but I can't seem to get it to fire I replaced crank seals impulse line fuel line and rebuilt carb which I suspect I may have messed up on I have another carb on the way it has spark also and flywheel key is good Any one have any other Ideas? I would really like to find a shop manual. can anybody help me out?

Hello and welcome.
Do a pressure/vacuum test if you haven't done yet.

I have been trying to find a decent pressure / vacuum tester that won't cost alot do you know where to get one?

I have been trying to find a decent pressure / vacuum tester that won't cost alot do you know where to get one?

MightyVac.
I'm waiting on a Amazon gift card that I have coming from work and order one there to replace that HF piece I have.
One more thing: don't forget to check your Private Messages.
:D

Back