Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Echo 610evl

Need the chain brake assy & white safetyguard handle for an Echo 610 EVL.
This is more a collectors saw than anything, but I do put it in wood occasionally just so it doesn't feel left out. And all the neg. bull I hear about this being a weak saw.??? I'm running full chisel chain on it & it cuts like a hot knife in butter. Ive had it in white oak, sugar maple, wild cherry, white pine & walnut so far. But I would like to find the parts & would love tohear from anyone else that owns, uses or has one of these twin cylinder beauties in their collection. Veeeerry smooth runner too.
:chainsaw::)
Rennie

one more thing

oh and I know im still>>>:deadhorse:<<<, but still need that air filter cover & filter for the Pioneer 1074...please...:cry:

RobShelton (That's his user name.) did have one. He had it on the "Trading Post" a couple of month's ago.

Aww bummer I know it went as soon as it was posted. A lot of guys in the Pioneer forum are always on the lookout for them.I had a guy there offer up a cover from a 1073 he said would fit,But... Ive heard that the locking device dosen't line up on a lot of the 1073 covers (must of been in a ser# range), but most of all I want to get this saw back to strictly collectors/original condition. I only want to fire it up just for show. But thanks anyway. Please let me know if any of you guys hear anything before I do.

Rennie

Latest posts

Back