Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking for manuals for my Sachs Dolmar 116si... not sure what is out there... maybe a service manual and owners manual and anything else out there... that would be great... email it to [email protected]

thanks

Need Service Manual for Stihl FS 110 (R)

It's not a saw it's a brushcutter-trimmer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ken

Still need 084 IPL and Shop Manual please

I've got an 084 on the way now. Please - Please - Please - Please - Please - Please - Please - Please - Please - Please - Please - beg - beg - beg - beg - beg - beg - beg - beg - beg - beg - beg -

kelseyjody a t hot mail dot com

Stihl FS 90 R and KM 130

please... would like to have shop service manual for two Stihl engines:

- Stihl FS 90 R (trimmer) or KM 90 kombimotor (pretty sure engine is the same for both)
- Stihl KM 130

Thanks!

Stephan

ps: Either English or German will work for me

Poulin micro xxv

Need a parts list and service manual for my newly acquired poulin micro xxv. The model is Micro 25-33cm. The serial number is 30797379.

Thanks!

Sachs Dolmars 116si... I got the Service manual and the IPL but I am still looking for the owners guide... anyone have one of these...

thanks

038AV Service Manual

I have an 038AV that I bought new in 1979. Logged a lot of timber with it and it still runs. Need to change the crankcase gasket. Anybody have a service manual for it?

Thanks!

Workshop manual for Jred 2188/2186 or Husky 385/390

Just bought a new 2188 and am looking for a workshop manual. Any help is greatly appreciated. I tried the search but seems the links for these manuals were pm'd.

Stihl MS-441 service and parts manual...

I would like to find a link to download the Stihl MS-441 service and/or parts diagram manuals. If someone knows a link or could foward a download of either manual to me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for any help.

Anybody out there got IPLs for McCulloch 1-80, 1-81, and/or 1-82. Specifically I am looking for the part number on the output shaft and I want to verify what it is and that it is the same for all 3 models.

Thanks.

Back