Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihl 039 repair manual would nice if somebody had one at the very least a part break down. Thanks

Chester0018@yahoo

Stihl 066

Howdy!!! I need a shop manual and IPL for an 066 Stihl. Thanks in advance..........Bob

Poulan 6000 Counter Vibe

Well I think I might have found something worthwhile on CL. I had to make a trip to San Marcos Tx.to help watch the grand kids and came across a Poulan 6000 for sale and could not resist.
It definatley needs a muffler,kill switch and am not sure about the oiler,manual, or automatic?or both? Any parts list or service manual would be greatley appreciated. I do know that it is made by Dolmar but not sure as to what model #152or #153. It does run, but I only ran for a couple of seconds as muffler is shot!!!
I will try to post pics when I get back home later this week.Any and all help greatley appreciated. Thanks Kenny

Well I think I might have found something worthwhile on CL. I had to make a trip to San Marcos Tx.to help watch the grand kids and came across a Poulan 6000 for sale and could not resist.
It definatley needs a muffler,kill switch and am not sure about the oiler,manual, or automatic?or both? Any parts list or service manual would be greatley appreciated. I do know that it is made by Dolmar but not sure as to what model #152or #153. It does run, but I only ran for a couple of seconds as muffler is shot!!!
I will try to post pics when I get back home later this week.Any and all help greatley appreciated. Thanks Kenny

Hello Kenny.

Back