Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi chaps. I have a stihl 025 and if anyone can supply a repair manual I would be most grateful. Ive recently stripped it down and replaced the cylinder and piston. I followed a video on youtube which was extremely helpful and I followed another to put it back together and all seemed to go well. The only probem is I have one small torx screw left over , and one unfilled screw hole which appears to take a larger screw than the one left over. Its the screw hole on the handle , chain side (or right hand side as you hold the saw for use) , the middle one which doesnt have its own plastic push on cover. I cant for the life of me see how Ive managed to have this screw left over and Im hoping the manual might shed some light.

thanks.

Welcome and good luck finding the right screw.

stihl 025 repair manual

Hi,thanks Mheim1. The page listing the tightening torques will hopefully help me track it down. I will study it later. eddie

011 avt

I have a 011avt, what I need is a exploded view of the coil and points with wiring, hope you can help me...

024AV and MS460

Hi,

Looking for IPLs and service manuals for:

Stihl 024 AV electronic quickstop

and

Stihl MS 460

Thanks for any help.

I am in need of Operators Manuals, Workshop Manuals or Illustrated Parts Lists, etc. for a 192TC, FS80 Brushcutter old school trimmer and a John Deere CS81 (think it is the same as the Efco CS81) any help or info. you can offer would be awesome. Trying to work on a few things on each of them and it always helps to have some pics and part numbers.
Thanks,
Jim
[email protected]

So no one can help this guy?

Latest posts

Back