Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50 Rancher?

Hi all - looking for a service manual for a Husqvarna 50 Rancher, late 1984 vintage.

Thanks in advance!

056 Magnum II

Hey, I need the service manual and IPL's for a Stihl 041AV and 056 Mag2. Thx!

stihl 041 farmboss

Does anyone have the service manual for the 041 farmboss? i have the parts list but i really need the service manual soon.

Thanks in advance
Jim

Stihl 015 and Partner 1611

Wow! Thanks for all the info on this site - I've learned alot over the past couple of years! Priceless!

I need a manual and IPL for a 1970's Stihl 015. (I misplaced the one that was given to me some time ago.)

Also, someone gave me a Partner 1611 - runs but needs a little love. Tag says Chicago, IL but inside (carb?) says made in Canada... IPL and Manual?

Thank you! :)
Bev

Wow! Thanks for all the info on this site - I've learned alot over the past couple of years! Priceless!

I need a manual and IPL for a 1970's Stihl 015. (I misplaced the one that was given to me some time ago.)

Also, someone gave me a Partner 1611 - runs but needs a little love. Tag says Chicago, IL but inside (carb?) says made in Canada... IPL and Manual?

Thank you! :)
Bev

Hello to the 015.

Looking for IPL & Manual for 041 AV

Just joined this site but I have been finding great information on this site for a long time. I just purchased a 041 AV and need the IPL and Service manual.

Thanks for the Help!

Back