Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
038 mag

Just got a 038mag basket case. A shop manual and parts list would help a lot! Thanks in advance, this place is great.

Hi, just got myself a new dolmar 7900, so I have the original owners manual, but I would like to find a repair manual please.
I have tried to put the HD filter kit on an some of the descriptions of screws etc are not clear in the owners manual.

Thanks.

Good morning.

diagrams for 044 and 064 stihl

could i please get the manual for stihls 044 (the one with the screw caps, not the twist caps) and a manual for 064, thank you in advance,,

Looking for an IPL for the Stihl FS36 trimmer (or FS40, FS44). Please and thanks.

Kevin

I'm in desperate need of two repair (service) manuals ...

Echo CS-520

Stihl 020AV (she's an oldie but a goodie!)

Thanks loads!!

Last edited:
Stihl 029 Super

Picked up a Stihl 029 Super but is is missing some parts, looking for the IPL and Service Manual for it so I can see what parts I need to get. Thanks

Begging for a Dolmar PS-5105 IPL and Shop manual.

Seems I might have a gas leak somewhere in a "like new" under 25 hour saw.

Not sure yet. Just sitting ... the leak lessens and dwindles to zero.
Gave it a solid shake ... and ... addl leakage.

Just got it today. So it could have simply been drenched in fuel and there is a pocket of fuel that drained in the last shaking.

I have it on paper wrap to see the leak pattern and if it leaks after the last shaking.

Last edited:
Just picked up a Jonsered 49sp any manuals or a parts list would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Sean

Jonsered manual

I need a service manual for a 1997 Jonsered 2065 Turbo. I can find the owners manuals and parts manuals but no service manuals. Please help. Thanks!

Back