Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McCulloch Eager Beaver 600124D

Owner's/Operator's manual needed.

Found IPL (I think) for Mac 100 Series & 160S, Eager Beaver & Eager Beaver Super 16 on line. Looks correct but cannot get an exact match to 600124D.

This little turkey have an auto chain oiler or not?

Thanks fellas.

This place is great.:cheers:

Last edited:
Need Operators Manual, Workshop Manual and especially Illustrated Parts List for a Stihl 041 AV Quickstop Farm Boss. Dad bought it new, and it's been in the family ever since. It's my number 1 saw, and I want to keep her going!

Thank you for such a great resource site for these old saws!!!

Welcome.

Stihl 028 av

Hello, I need a ipl and repair manual for the 028 av , the model with elec ignition and walbro carb. Thanks for any help

Can anyone help me with a repair and parts manual for a mcculloch 250/250 super?And I also need a repair and parts manual for a husky 395xp.Please email them to: [email protected]. For some reason I cant access those hosting sites.

Thanks Moose

Stihl 020 AVP

Hello.
I'm looking for an owners manual, parts manual, shop manual for a Stihl 020 AVP.
An electronic copy would be great.

Thanks

gordo777

Anyone have a service manual and IPL for the Stihl MS390? Oh... IPL and service manual for the 046 would be nice too.

TIA

Last edited:
Back