Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused please help.

I have been on numberous forums before but nothing as confusing as this one. I posted a couple of threats and got an email said someone had replied to my thread and I should click on the site in the email. It takes me to this page but see nothing where anyone has replied to my posting. I've read all the help stuff but it sure don't help. If anyone has some advice please reply to [email protected] . Maybe I can understand if you put it in plain English. Thanks.

I have been on numberous forums before but nothing as confusing as this one. I posted a couple of threats and got an email said someone had replied to my thread and I should click on the site in the email. It takes me to this page but see nothing where anyone has replied to my posting. I've read all the help stuff but it sure don't help. If anyone has some advice please reply to [email protected] . Maybe I can understand if you put it in plain English. Thanks.

Well, my English is about as plain as it gets. :biggrinbounce2:
e-mail sent.

Need service manuals for:

Poulan 2055 saw non-stainless muffler

Stihl FS135R trimmer

Stihl BR550 blower

Main info needed for each is the RPM at idle and WOT.

Need service manuals for:

Poulan 2055 saw non-stainless muffler

Stihl FS135R trimmer

Stihl BR550 blower

Main info needed for each is the RPM at idle and WOT.

send me a private message with an email address and ill send you what i have for some of what you need

Stihl 025 manual

I am new to this forum and begging a service/parts manual for the Stihl 025 chainsaw.

Thanks
Bob

Back