Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for an a Stihl 028av woodboss manual

Anyone got a manual for an 028 woodboss? Could use a little help. When I opened it up (air cover) I saw that the gas was coming through the resevoir nipple on the left side of the compartment. Yet, I did not see a gas line. I'm thinking tha the nipple is the tank vent. So , I'm looking for the carburetor fuel line configuration. thx in advance. Mike

Anyone got a manual for an 028 woodboss? Could use a little help. When I opened it up (air cover) I saw that the gas was coming through the resevoir nipple on the left side of the compartment. Yet, I did not see a gas line. I'm thinking tha the nipple is the tank vent. So , I'm looking for the carburetor fuel line configuration. thx in advance. Mike

Hello.

Jonsered 490 Service Manual

Have the IPL, looking for a service manual. Thanks

Have saws but no service manuals

If its not asking too much dooes anyone have service manuals or IPL's for any of the saws below? Thank You in advance.

372xp and 385xp manuals

Hello,

Looking for a parts manual and workshop manual for a Husqvarna 372xp and a Husqvarna 385xp.

Thanks

034 av

Hi, Im looking for any and all manuals available for the Stihl 034AV... going to try and get dad's old workhorse back into tip top shape.

Thanks for any and all leads!

Latest posts

Back