Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 070 & 090

I am needing an IPL, Owners Manual, and Workshop Manual for the Stihl 090. I am looking for the current ones for the non-US models still sold.

I am needing the same for the Stihl 070 except I already have the 2005 IPL.

Thanks.

Stihl 025

please i need a parts breck down for a 025 stihi saw yhanks
larry

Stihl ms290 IPL and hs60av IPL and manuals please.

Stihl ms290 IPL please, and if it is different an IPL for the 029 would be good too.

Picked up a MS290, and a 029 'project saws' on CL, and am trying to come up with a list of what's missing. Already found the user's manual, and the service manual.

I also have a Stihl HS60AV hedge trimmer that is working fine, but I figure I might as well ask for an IPL, and service manual while I am here begging.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Last edited:
Stihl ms290 IPL please, and if it is different an IPL for the 029 would be good too.

Picked up a MS290, and a 029 'project saws' on CL, and am trying to come up with a list of what's missing. Already found the user's manual, and the service manual.

I also have a Stihl HS60AV hedge trimmer that is working fine, but I figure I might as well ask for an IPL, and service manual while I am here begging.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

welcome to AS

Husqvarna 395xp & Shindaiawa 352a

Good Morning,

I'm looking for an IPL and service manual for a Husqvarna 395XP and a Shindaiawa 352a. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

031av ipl needed

In bad need of an 031AV ipl. Thanks ahead!!! Elk

Back