Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to replace the piston and maybe cylinder on an MS310- anyone have the sevice man

Hi all-

I have to replace the piston and maybe the cylinder on my MS310 (scored piston). Anyone have access to the service manual? I would really appreciate any help...

Thanks!

Stihl 070 IPL/Owner's Manuals

I bought a like new (2-3 years old) Stihl 070 over the weekend and am needing an IPL and an Owner's Manual.

I have a workshop manual but it is old (printed in West Germany). If there is a newer Workshop Manual that would be greatly appreciated as well.

[email protected]

Thank You.

Last edited:
Hi all-

I have to replace the piston and maybe the cylinder on my MS310 (scored piston). Anyone have access to the service manual? I would really appreciate any help...

Thanks!

I bought a like new (2-3 years old) Stihl 070 over the weekend and am needing an IPL and an Owner's Manual.

I have a workshop manual but it is old (printed in West Germany). If there is a newer Workshop Manual that would be greatly appreciated as well.

[email protected]

Thank You.

Everything but an owners manual...

service manual for Stihl MS 361

Looking for service manual for Stihl MS 361

any help appreciated....

Thanks...

Howdy ArboristSite Friends,

I bought a 200T from a friend. See, he didn't want to rebuild it, cuz he DROPPED IT FROM 50 FEET UP THE TREE. Needless to say, it's in sorry shape, but ain't hopeless...the case, flywheel, crank, cylinder, coil, even the carb and muffler are intact. the top handle and tank housing took the brunt force trama.

I would sure appreciate a service manual for it! It's very different from the 660s, 440s, and 260s i have rebuilt in the past.

Thanks guys! :bowdown:

Howdy ArboristSite Friends,

I bought a 200T from a friend. See, he didn't want to rebuild it, cuz he DROPPED IT FROM 50 FEET UP THE TREE. Needless to say, it's in sorry shape, but ain't hopeless...the case, flywheel, crank, cylinder, coil, even the carb and muffler are intact. the top handle and tank housing took the brunt force trama.

I would sure appreciate a service manual for it! It's very different from the 660s, 440s, and 260s i have rebuilt in the past.

Thanks guys! :bowdown:

Mail call ... good luck!

Looking for a Stihl special tools service manual and info on cross refferance for parts.

Thanks Rob

Check you PMs for the Special Tool Manual. I don't have a parts cross reference but would like to have one. If anyone has such an animal please send me one as well. :rock:

Manuals for Stihl 056av super manual pls!!

Hi there can anyone help me with a manual and ipl for my ol 056 ?
Info and parts are real hard to come by down here in NZ any help would be great!
Many thanks in advance for your time!

Cheers

Aidan

Back