Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roper / Craftsman 3.7

Happy Memorial Day fellow AS members!

I got a Craftsman by Roper 3.7 the other day and need an IPL and Operator Guide. At the very least, need the initial carb settings for H/L on this Nikki carby .... TIA!

2hp 49cc tecumseh

I've got an ice auger here, belongs to the FIL. Seems like the throttle return spring is overwhelmed by the paddle throttle lever, and not closing fully. Wondering if I'm missing a secondary return spring. Anyone have an IPL for a 8TPXS-0494EF family tecumseh, or similar? It's a little 49cc vertical shaft two-stroke. Thanks for any help.

I've got an ice auger here, belongs to the FIL. Seems like the throttle return spring is overwhelmed by the paddle throttle lever, and not closing fully. Wondering if I'm missing a secondary return spring. Anyone have an IPL for a 8TPXS-0494EF family tecumseh, or similar? It's a little 49cc vertical shaft two-stroke. Thanks for any help.

Find it and download it here:

Tecumseh Small Engine Specifications

I got a Craftsman by Roper 3.7 the other day and need an IPL and Operator Guide. At the very least, need the initial carb settings for H/L on this Nikki carby .... TIA!

They say that the 3.7 is basically the Poulan 3700.

.... well ain't that just somethin'!

Bump ..

Also need an IPL for a plastiMac MS1636NAV ..... TIA

Hi, looking for IPL and service repair manuals for Stihl HL-75, MS-260, HT-131, BG-55, and if it exists one for a Timberwolf TW-125PH chipper.

A thousand million thank you's in advance :smile2:

Can anyone help me out here? Found the HL-75 manual, just need the polesaw HT-131, MS260 and the bg-55 blower if possible....

Thanks again.

Anyone have an IPL/SM for a Husky 353? Co-worker has one that's "locked up" and he wants me to look at it.

Eric

Back