Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shrubs007

shrubs007

ArboristSite Lurker
Service manual and IPL for Stihl MM55

Could someone help me with the service manual and IPL for the Stihl MM55 multi-tool?? I would greatly appreciate it. I bought one off ebay and it needs help. Thanks!!

Okole

Okole

ArboristSite Lurker
Hi guys!

My old trusty Husqvarna 350 came back from loan not working and with a scored cylinder and piston. I was told by the shop it may have been run without oil in the fuel mix...

So I was looking for parts and a manual so I can have a go at fixing her. Any help with a manual would be much appreciated indeed!

Aloha!

Hogwild1

Hogwild1

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Hi guys!

My old trusty Husqvarna 350 came back from loan not working and with a scored cylinder and piston. I was told by the shop it may have been run without oil in the fuel mix...

So I was looking for parts and a manual so I can have a go at fixing her. Any help with a manual would be much appreciated indeed!

Aloha!

You have mail>>

hooligan996

hooligan996

ArboristSite Lurker
Husqvarna 353

Hi, just picked up a 353 for $200 bucks, not bad I think! I would like a IPL and workshop manual for it please. I got the hook up for my 372xp from here and I appreciate the diligence ALL of you do here, AWESOME site!! :rock: :rock:

Latest posts