Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McCulloch 7-10A

Good evening,
I was just given a Mac 7-10 Automatic.
The model # is 600052D. Serial # is 12-27535.

Could someone provide an IPL, Service Manual and Owners Manual please?
Thanks in advance.

Arrow13

Last edited:
Stihl 041av

Hi there, I have gained so much insight from this site to revive my father in law's 041av. Man, does this saw have power. I have sorted out an impulse line problem, clutch drum replacement and various fine tuning. I'm afraid now that I might have to work on the piston. Does anyone have a Shop Manual for this saw? I believe it is circa 1970. Thanks for your help in advance!

Love this site.

Hi there, I have gained so much insight from this site to revive my father in law's 041av. Man, does this saw have power. I have sorted out an impulse line problem, clutch drum replacement and various fine tuning. I'm afraid now that I might have to work on the piston. Does anyone have a Shop Manual for this saw? I believe it is circa 1970. Thanks for your help in advance!

Love this site.

PM sent

Stihl 066 Service Manual

Hello,
I just picked up a Stihl 066 with a bad crank. I'm looking for a service manual to start working on it. Thanks!

Makita DCS6421 Service Manual

Thanks a lot for hooking me up on the 460 rancher service manual. Ended up running some kerosene through the oiler and that did the trick. Now I need the service manual for a DCS6421. Thanks in advance to whomever can help me out.

Justin

Need Manual and IPL for my new toy project

041 Farm Boss

and

041 Super

Unless they are contained withing the same file.

Latest posts

Back