Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We picked up a pair of Husky 272K demolition saws, and a pair of Husky 371K demo saws. I'd dig IPL and service manuals for both, please :)

Poulan IPLs & Service Manuals needed

Need IPLs and Service Manuals for Poulan P4018WT and 2375. Any help appreciated!

McCulloch Titan 40

Need and IPl for a Titan 40 to figure out if the coil is the same as my Titan 50? PLEASE!

Looking for manual on 67-69 McCulloch Mac 10-10 Right hand start Manual Oiler model

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

STIHL IPL - Key to symbols

:msp_sleep:Check private mail!

the special symbols in the STIHL ipl are as follows- square/ including item NO. , asterisk/previous Models , (A)/not illustrated , (B)/option , (C)/no longer available from factory , (D)/not available as separate item , (1,2....)/versions available THANKS TO GERMANOAK for symbology info

Originally Posted by 5speed

Looking for manual on 67-69 McCulloch Mac 10-10 Right hand start Manual Oiler model

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Well Gmax thanks for nothing your giving away my work that took months of work to anybody, i asked you not too ....... so much for a fellow countryman

If this continues maybe i'll have to get the moderators of this site to have a yarn with you

McBob.

Last edited:
Back