Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for manual on 67-69 McCulloch Mac 10-10 Right hand start Manual Oiler model

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Good job gmax.

Let me know if you need any IPLs or Manuals and I will send you the links for what you need - for free of course.

Keep up the good work!

:cheers:

I need a IPL and shop manual for an 024 Stihl
5.jpg

Freely sharing with those in need.....
Please check your PM's

Stihl 009L and 011AVT

Hi all,

New to the site and looking for shop manuals and IPLs for the Stihl 009L and 011AVT. Already have user manuals via the Stihl site.

Thanks,
BumperEagle

Welcome to Arboristsite!!
Check your private messages...

Well since your in such a friendly mood and giving away other peoples McCulloch Ipl work please dont include mine i have no time for bludgers .... man i spent months and a lot of money getting my stuff together cost me software as well maybe your part of the Gmax fan club, heros in a teacup worse than pirates and you's whinge about the chinese ............. you's are the best teachers

McBob

Take a Hike!!!

Well since your in such a friendly mood and giving away other peoples McCulloch Ipl work please dont include mine i have no time for bludgers .... man i spent months and a lot of money getting my stuff together cost me software as well maybe your part of the Gmax fan club, heros in a teacup worse than pirates and you's whinge about the chinese ............. you's are the best teachers

McBob[/B]

I used to like posting in this thread until ...you > ( ) came along, ....... Who cares how much money you spent!

Why don't you Take a Hike with your little "Teacup" , or in other words...........

[video=youtube;0rEsVp5tiDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rEsVp5tiDQ[/video]

I need a Stihl 026 pro Shop, parts ,Manual ,if poss any TI's on this saw and 025 please.

McBob[/B]

I do not possess any McCulloch IPL's nor manuals and I do not possess ANY of your "work"as far as I know.
If I do come across any of your "work" I will report it to you so you can deal with it. How can I identify it if I do see it?
I am presuming that you have bought the exclusive rights to distribute rights to sell the official McCulloch literature??

I do not possess any McCulloch IPL's nor manuals and I do not possess ANY of your "work"as far as I know.
If I do come across any of your "work" I will report it to you so you can deal with it. How can I identify it if I do see it?
I am presuming that you have bought the exclusive rights to distribute rights to sell the official McCulloch literature??

Well mr do it right give away the other stuff all you like but i know you haven't spent anything to big note youself just like ol gmax

Do the work then you to can be a wasted effort

I'm not finished fighting for what i have done yet

Well mr do it right give away the other stuff all you like but i know you haven't spent anything to big note youself just like ol gmax

Do the work then you to can be a wasted effort

I'm not finished fighting for what i have done yet

I do not understand what you are so hostile about?? I am just asking if you have any legal or copyright rights that makes you any "better" than the rest of us. You spent money on what?
Do you have legal or copyright rights or not ??

Phuck guys, who cares anyways? Just be done with the quarreling and kiss each others @sses, but wait, make sure you pull your head out of your own chili-hole first....

Noone really cares. IF you had to spend money to do something, who cares about you posting it up anyways.

Secondly the help is appreciated either way. We're all here because we share a common interest, and acting like snot-nosed little brats isnt one of them.

Finally, heres the rub. If you are so d@mn good, then charge so you can get your money back. I hate little people with little issues acting big. Wear some pants and hold your head high and shut your lips, and take pride in KNOWING you are a decent human being.

Just goes to show how humanity has gone to h3ll.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I do not understand what you are so hostile about?? I am just asking if you have any legal or copyright rights that makes you any "better" than the rest of us. You spent money on what?
Do you have legal or copyright rights or not ??

You wouldn't be too worried if i did you and your attitude stinks

Do you even realize that you are on a manual sharing forum and that we do share our info with others here ?

Yes i do but at what cost to those who have done the work haven't we the people who have digatized this info that you give away willy nilly have rights too

Go and give the other stuff away you know Stihl doesn't mind one little bit

Dont worry i'll be back later since your having withdrawal symtoms ...... i'll go and have lunch

Last edited:

McBob[/B]

Try to get this through your thick scull

I do not have any manuals or IPL's from your CD, the few that I have came from another source, for proof I sent you a download link.
See for yourself

You seem to enjoy spamming threads....... find another hobby

Back