Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Would be very grateful if someone could PM/send me a copy of a workshop or service manual for a Stihl Ms381.

thanks in advance
sid

You mean the 038 or the MS391? No such thing as a MS381 AFAIK.

It's definitely the MS381. An updated 038 Magnum sold here in Australia:
MS 381 - Magnum® Chain saw

A service manual for the 038 may suffice I imagine, don't think a whole lot has changed, just a decomp valve and a new carb afaik.

If no one has an MS381 manual, would be infinitely grateful for an 038 manual if anyone has a copy.

A service manual for the 038 may suffice I imagine, don't think a whole lot has changed, just a decomp valve and a new carb afaik.

If no one has an MS381 manual, would be infinitely grateful for an 038 manual if anyone has a copy.

Hello

My fault, sorry! Seems you don't have the 341 but you have the 381. Didn't know that! Just found out that I have a IPL for it :D

Last edited:
workshop manuals

Hi,
If someone could, would they please send me the workshop manuals/illustrated parts list for:
stihl o46 magnum
stilhl 201t
husky 257
I know its alot, but it would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Barney

Hello,

I'm in need of a MS 440 shop manual/repair manual... I'm too stupid for some things on the disassembly...

Thanks in advance !!!!

:msp_biggrin:

Anyone have repair manuals for the Homelite XL12 and/or SXL12 auto? Also would like to have one for a Pioneer P26E.

Thanks. :msp_biggrin:

OLEO-MAC 240 Automatic

Looking for manuals and IPL for an OLEO-MAC 240 Automatic. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Latest posts

Back