Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I'm new here and am looking for the shop manual for a Stihl 028 AV as well as the parts books for the Stihl 028 AV and a Stihl 011 AV. If anyone can help I'd be very thankful. I was given the saws by a guy that bought them and when they 'didn't run right' just went out and bought another so all the rubber / plastic components have decayed and I'm trying to rebuild them.

Thanks,

Jim

First time in here lookin for service manuals, so i'm lookin for a few...

Stihl FS90 AVE (trimmer/brushcutter)
Stihl 066 Magnum (1999)
Stihl 015L
Husqvarna L77 & L65
Husqvarna 385

Timber Bear Manual

I, too, need a manual ... owner's, shop/repair, IPL, whatever you got ... for a McCulloch Timber Bear model #60013414. Thanks!

Don

Hi,
I'm new here and am looking for the shop manual for a Stihl 028 AV as well as the parts books for the Stihl 028 AV and a Stihl 011 AV. If anyone can help I'd be very thankful. I was given the saws by a guy that bought them and when they 'didn't run right' just went out and bought another so all the rubber / plastic components have decayed and I'm trying to rebuild them.

Thanks,

Jim

Stihl 066 Magnum (1999)
Stihl 015L
Husqvarna L77 & L65
Husqvarna 385

Mail call for the Stihl models (except the FS90).

Stihl 066 Magnum (1999)
Stihl 015L
Husqvarna L77 & L65
Husqvarna 385

Mail call for the Stihl models (except the FS90).

I can chip in with the FS90...

kubota D722-E2B

Looking for a engine manual for a kubota engine manual for engine number D722-E2B or something close just for reference or a shop book for an MT 52 bobcat. Thanks!

Shop manual and parts ipl for an old 1970's points model 041 Farmboss

Would anybody be able to supply me with a Shop manual and parts IPL for an old 1970's points model 041 Farmboss.

Thanks in advance,
Powerband

Jonsered 520sp

Anyone have a manual for the Jonsered 520sp they would be willing to share? Just picked one up at a garage sale for $20 and would love to have a copy of the manual.
Thanks

Ms440, ms441, ms290

Hello all. I recently started purchasing chainsaws and have become addicted. I am now tackling my first rebuilds and I was hoping to get the service manuals and parts manuals for the MS440, MS441, and MS290. Thank you in advance and I am very happy to have found this website. There are excellent threads!

Latest posts

Back