Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Germanoak,

Thanks for the help. All that I was looking for and more.

Byrdmando

PS. Tried to PM you but your mailbox was full.

Received a "Free" Jonsered 910E. Cleaned it up, replaced the broken recoil spring and I'm ready to try and get it running. Anyone with an owners or operators manual or a link to one ??

Can someone tell me how the compression release works ??

Received a "Free" Jonsered 910E. Cleaned it up, replaced the broken recoil spring and I'm ready to try and get it running. Anyone with an owners or operators manual or a link to one ??

Can someone tell me how the compression release works ??

Good morning.

Depress the compression release before attempting to pull start the saw.

This decreases the amount of felt compression when starting the saw, which gives you two benefits:

1. Makes starting a high-compression saw easier (saves your body's components from over exertion).

2. Places less stress on the saw's components so that they will last longer.

Pro Mac 10-10

Could really do with manual for McCulloch Pro Mac 10-10 - workshop/owners - anything appreciated. Engine on mine seems to kick back like timings out but has electronic ignition so nothing to adjust?

Stihl Chainsaw 041 Service Repair Manual

Hello I'm looking Stihl Chainsaw 041 Service Repair Manual.
Does anyone have the instructions
Thank you for your help
Tangero

I've got an oldie but goodie... Stihl BG72 IPL and service manual if available. Got one in parts the other day, cleaned everything up and ready to reassemble, shouldn't be too much of a puzzle for me, but at least an IPL would probably save me some time. Thanks.

I've got an oldie but goodie... Stihl BG72 IPL and service manual if available. Got one in parts the other day, cleaned everything up and ready to reassemble, shouldn't be too much of a puzzle for me, but at least an IPL would probably save me some time. Thanks.
:msp_sleep:Mail call!

026 010 bg61 fs36 xl-12 25da

Ok guys, just hit the motherload and rock bottom at the same time. I was helping my father in law prepare his portable sawmill and he gave me some old saws, the 010, and XL-12, Poulan 25DA, ad a weed eater FS36. Life was good, my brother and I were wanting some small trim saws, and I wanted a small weedeater for around the house. Talking at work about my jackpot, my buddy wanted to borrow my 026, so brought it to work, and it wouldn't start. So it's time to get to work. I've done what I can to all the items, but I'm to a point I want some detailed information on the items. So, if anyone has the manuals for the following items, i would greatly appreciate it!

Stihl

FS36
BG61

Homelite
xl-12

Poulan
25DA

Joe

Ok guys, just hit the motherload and rock bottom at the same time. I was helping my father in law prepare his portable sawmill and he gave me some old saws, the 010, and XL-12, Poulan 25DA, ad a weed eater FS36. Life was good, my brother and I were wanting some small trim saws, and I wanted a small weedeater for around the house. Talking at work about my jackpot, my buddy wanted to borrow my 026, so brought it to work, and it wouldn't start. So it's time to get to work. I've done what I can to all the items, but I'm to a point I want some detailed information on the items. So, if anyone has the manuals for the following items, i would greatly appreciate it!

Stihl

FS36
BG61

Homelite
xl-12

Poulan
25DA

Joe

Mail call for the 010 and 026.

Stihl

FS36
BG61

Homelite
xl-12

Poulan
25DA

Joe

Mail call for the Mail call for the Homelite xl-12 , Poulan 25DA

Latest posts

Back