Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chain brake is driving me nuts on Husqvarna 41. Any service type document available?

Hi guys, wondered if anyone had an angle on a shop/service manual for the Stihl 041 Farm Boss? This is my first rebuild, I believe the one I found was manufactured in 1978. I'm running in to problems with my throttle return spring and throttle lock and would very much like to learn more about this saw beyond what is in the published in the owners manual. I can't seem to google up any pertinent info. Much thanks.

Hi guys, wondered if anyone had an angle on a shop/service manual for the Stihl 041 Farm Boss? This is my first rebuild, I believe the one I found was manufactured in 1978. I'm running in to problems with my throttle return spring and throttle lock and would very much like to learn more about this saw beyond what is in the published in the owners manual. I can't seem to google up any pertinent info. Much thanks.
Done!

Hi, I could use a shop manual for a Poulan PP262 or Wildthing 2375 LE or similar. What I actually have is a Craftsman 18" 42 CC Special Edition, very similar to these. Thanks! - Paul

I'm in need of an IPL and Service Manual for a Stihl MS 441 Magnum. Thanks for any help in advance.

Back