Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this one is off base but I am looking for a Stihl HS 85 (Yes I know it's a hedge trimmer) IPL and Shop manual. I have an ailing one I need to get back on it's feet. I have been reading here for quite some time. Just recently registered and got more involved. I think I have an incoming Husky chainsaw job coming too.

Thanks for the help.

I know this one is off base but I am looking for a Stihl HS 85 (Yes I know it's a hedge trimmer) IPL and Shop manual. I have an ailing one I need to get back on it's feet. I have been reading here for quite some time. Just recently registered and got more involved. I think I have an incoming Husky chainsaw job coming too.

Thanks for the help.
Done!

I feel bad signing up today and then asking for a service manual and parts list, but here I am. I've been working on my 041 that quit working last fall, rebuilt the carb, replaced the fuel and impulse lines and it still won't pump fuel. Thinking maybe the impulse line isn't supplying the pressure needed to pump fuel, so I'm going to go deeper and decided to pull the whole thing down, clean and inspect everything, and rebuild it. It's a good excuse to buy a newer saw while I fiddle with this one. So, if anyone has the service manual and parts list for an 041, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

I feel bad signing up today and then asking for a service manual and parts list, but here I am. I've been working on my 041 that quit working last fall, rebuilt the carb, replaced the fuel and impulse lines and it still won't pump fuel. Thinking maybe the impulse line isn't supplying the pressure needed to pump fuel, so I'm going to go deeper and decided to pull the whole thing down, clean and inspect everything, and rebuild it. It's a good excuse to buy a newer saw while I fiddle with this one. So, if anyone has the service manual and parts list for an 041, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
No problem.... And welcome to Arboristsite!!

looking for ILP and shop manual for a 034av (46mm piston), 192 TC, 038AV (FARM BOSS) MS660

THANKS!!!

Hi, folks. I need a parts and service manual for Stihl 031av. In a pinch, just any old 031 parts/svc manuals will do.
Thanks!
TallTreeTom

Back