Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New member here.
I bought a stihl 038 magnum from the want ads online.
The guy said it wouldn't run so I gave him 50 bucks for it, changed the gas and it fired right up.
Cut some maple today with it and it runs great.
Just wondering if I could get a parts break down and a shop manual.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New member here.
I bought a stihl 038 magnum from the want ads online.
The guy said it wouldn't run so I gave him 50 bucks for it, changed the gas and it fired right up.
Cut some maple today with it and it runs great.
Just wondering if I could get a parts break down and a shop manual.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check your Inbox and welcome to AS!

Hi guys... Just picked up a Makita EA500P53G. Looking for the shop manual...

Of course the manual for the PS-5105 will work. :)

Thanks!

Gday Guy
This is an odd one maybe for here but:O)
can someone help Me with a manual for a Miller Falls GEN 850 Two stroke powered generator :O)
the reched lil thing will be hard to start cold but used to run really well then on and would power a 850 Ryobi bench grinder with the reves tickeled up a tad
the problem now is hard to start and once running will do so for 10. 20 , 30 seconds and just cut out , no spluttering or coughing just die . but will start straight up with choke and once of choke run a bit and the die ?????
Ive cleaned plug stripped and cleaned carbi im like in WTF MODE With this just now hahah:O)
any ideas ??? thankyou yeah :O)

Could i get a service, parts list, and/or user manual for my new to me Stihl 029 and one for the MS250 i bought for my dad a few years ago. It would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Nick

Thanks Backhoelover. Your help will bring my first Husky back to life. Impressed as always with the generosity of folks around here.

Picked up an old FS 72 today; anybody have service, IML and user manuals for this one or any other technical literature? thx in advance of course.
t

I have a Husqvarna 55 Rancher that is acting up, does anyone have a service manual for it?

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a service manual for an MS360 Pro & a MS660 magnum?

Appreciate it!

Reddsta

Back