Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solo 611. Single cylinder. PLEASE. Ray sent a great IPL, and I'll go with that, but if anyone has anything additional - brochure, catalog, owners manual, anything else like that, I'd be grateful. My Clymer doesn't have it. Is it "just like" another model? That's how little I know. Had to have it, of course. It's red and black, and has the cool metal brake handle. Seller reports: "Runs Excellent" (on Tuesdays after dark). Saw and I are same age, and both our headquarters are in VA. Could be a relative.

Hope I clicked in the right place to write this..... am looking for an IPL and Service Manual for a Stihl HS 80? Thanks much!

Whether you require an Operators Manual, Workshop Manual or Illustrated Parts List this is the place for you!

Please list the Manuals you require but no other questions or off topic crap.

Obviously the arboristsite.com Forum does not condone breaking Copyright Laws, but it is up to the individuals involved to stay within the confines of these Laws.

Anyone willing to help the needy, please do not post links to Copyrighted Materials in open Forum.

If this takes off as I hope it will, it may be of benefit to make it "Sticky".

:popcorn:
Thanks everybody...

I just wanted to publicly thank everybody that has helped me out with IPL's and WS manuals and various other reference manuals.

I cannot take credit for any of the ones that I have passed on to other members. I am just trying to pay it forward.

:agree2: Hope this doesn't qualify. :)
Still 015 IPL and service manual please. Thanks

Need to get started rebuilding my 391, and I'm in need of a service and parts manual. Seems the Operators manual I downloaded may also be incorrect as the manual I found from Stihl shows the round air filter, when this model has the squarish one. It's missing some parts, like the Carb, but also looks as if it had a bulb pump on the right side. I have not seen a 391 with this??? So, if anyone has a copy of the correct Operators manual I would like that too.

I'm hoping with the correct manuals, I can figure out what I have, and get it going.

and for reference, my saw is

P/N - 1140-011-3030
MS 391-Z 3/8" SPUR Chainsaw
S/N - 288399157

thanks!

Back