Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been awhile since I've been here, but I received an email request recently for a Stihl 015 manual from a fellow who saw a post of mine here. I sent him what I had which was scans of pages for the 015 from a general chainsaw repair manual. If anyone has a more comprehensive manual for a Stihl 015, a Husky 365 X-Torq, or for my old faithful bought new in 1973 Stihl 031AV, I'd appreciate it.

Unfortunately the 031AV was run with 40:1 marine 2 cycle oil by a friend and it locked up, so it needs a rebuild. It reminded me of another fellow years ago who needed to remove a few trees and finally bought his own saw because, as he said, "I found most men would rather loan you their wife than loan you their chain saw." I should have listened.

Thanks to backhoelover for an instant reply with the 015 and Husky manuals. I sent the 015 to the fellow who had emailed me and saved both to my hard drive.

Been awhile since I've been here, but I received an email request recently for a Stihl 015 manual from a fellow who saw a post of mine here. I sent him what I had which was scans of pages for the 015 from a general chainsaw repair manual. If anyone has a more comprehensive manual for a Stihl 015, a Husky 365 X-Torq, or for my old faithful bought new in 1973 Stihl 031AV, I'd appreciate it.

Unfortunately the 031AV was run with 40:1 marine 2 cycle oil by a friend and it locked up, so it needs a rebuild. It reminded me of another fellow years ago who needed to remove a few trees and finally bought his own saw because, as he said, "I found most men would rather loan you their wife than loan you their chain saw." I should have listened.

pm sent for 015 365

Thanks to backhoelover for an instant reply with the 015 and Husky manuals. I sent the 015 to the fellow who had emailed me and saved both to my hard drive.
Check your inbox for 031 info

Looking for a service manual for a husqvarna k760. Or just the factory carb settings. Thanks
This note is from Husqvarna Technical Services Team - under the carb adjustment section of the workshop manual is a note that says "Adjustments must not be made to the nozzles.. The high and low jets on the carburetor have been set at the factory. These should not be readjusted." The idle speed is the only adjustment that can be made on the carb.
Operators manual
http://www.husqvarna.com/ddoc/HCPO/HCPO2013_EUenAPen/HCPO2013_EUenAPen__1155019-26.pdf

This note is from Husqvarna Technical Services Team - under the carb adjustment section of the workshop manual is a note that says "Adjustments must not be made to the nozzles.. The high and low jets on the carburetor have been set at the factory. These should not be readjusted." The idle speed is the only adjustment that can be made on the carb.
Operators manual
http://www.husqvarna.com/ddoc/HCPO/HCPO2013_EUenAPen/HCPO2013_EUenAPen__1155019-26.pdf

Yep, I saw that. The high side should be easy to figure out 9300-9400 rpm. The low side ? Guess I'll have to find something to cut. It accelerates clean and crisp no matter where the low is set.

manual also says this

Environment fuel HUSQVARNA recommends the use of alkylate fuel, either Aspen two-stroke fuel or environmental fuel for four-stroke engines blended with two-stroke oil as set out below. Note that carburettor adjustment may be necessary when changing the type of fuel (see the instructions under the heading Carburettor). Ethanol blended fuel, E10 may be used (max 10% ethanol blend). Using ethanol blends higher than E10 will create lean running condition which can cause engine damage

Latest posts

Back