Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need an IPL or service manual for a Jonsereds 52.
Anyone know what the "other" fuel line" is for or what the end that is near the clutch is supposed to connect to? It goes from the top of the fuel tank, under the carb and through a hole pointed forward, just above the clutch. On this saw it is loose in the hole of the carb box wall and not connected to anything but I cannot see if there is anything to connect to. Is it just a tank vent?

Need an IPL or service manual for a Jonsereds 52.
Anyone know what the "other" fuel line" is for or what the end that is near the clutch is supposed to connect to? It goes from the top of the fuel tank, under the carb and through a hole pointed forward, just above the clutch. On this saw it is loose in the hole of the carb box wall and not connected to anything but I cannot see if there is anything to connect to. Is it just a tank vent?
Check your inbox

I'm looking for a service manual and IPL for Stihl MS660 and an 066. I don know if they are same ones or not
thanks, so much this site ROCKS :rock:
Bruce

Hi. Can I get a service manual and IPL for Stihl MS660 & 066 please ? Thanks in advance. Much appreciated.
Earle

Back