Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey. Would anyone happen to have a workshop/service manual for a Shindaiwa b530 (or b450?).

TIA

Glen

Hi everyone,

Old lurker, new member here... Looking for a service manual and a parts manual for my Stihl MS 261 v.2 with conventional (non M-tronic) carb.

Thanks,

Sorry for the slightly off -topic request but there is no Beg for Manuals thread in the log splitter section, so here I am.

Need a owners manual for a Craftsman 245.28776 splitter. This is a 24 ton - 8hp Techumseh powered unit that is almost a twin to my BIL's 26ton 8hp Briggs powered Brave splitter. Other than a later design log ejector, a slightly different pump and the different engine choice, they are virtually identical. This is not a MTD made machine.

DSC03973.JPG

Hello,

Can anyone fix me up with an IPL and Service Manual for an Echo SRM-2400 trimmer? This is my first experience with Echo but the price was right, FREE!

Thanks,
Steve

I was *sure* I had the Husky 266 workshop manual somewhere, since I've rebuilt one. However, can no longer find it anywhere.

Does any one have the Husqvarna 266 workshop manual, please?

Please sir, may I have an owners and a shop manual for a Stihl 045 AV Super electronic?
(Just purchased to mill 36" and other white oaks blown over by storm - wish me luck!)

Back