Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a workshop manual for a ms360 pro and an ipl for a ms360 pro and there is a plastic hard line that comes out of the oil pump and goes up to the port where oil cones out where do you get this line at

I need a workshop manual for a ms360 pro and an ipl for a ms360 pro and there is a plastic hard line that comes out of the oil pump and goes up to the port where oil cones out where do you get this line at
Check your Inbox. You should be able to get the oil line from a local dealer.

I'm after as much info as I can get for my new 090AV, can somebody help me please? This saw is put together differently to Stihl saws I'm used to so don't want to mess it up.
I'd like IPL, workshop manual etc. It's a late model saw with bosch electronic ignition, decomp etc.

Thanks, Paul.

I'm after as much info as I can get for my new 090AV, can somebody help me please? This saw is put together differently to Stihl saws I'm used to so don't want to mess it up.
I'd like IPL, workshop manual etc. It's a late model saw with bosch electronic ignition, decomp etc.

Thanks, Paul.
Check your Inbox.

Could someone help me out with a service manual and parts breakdown for a Stihl MS310 please

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back