Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in need of a service manual for a 028 av super wood boss. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray,

Many thanks. The parts diagrams and torque values will be very helpful as I start to reassemble everything. I was hoping the service manual would have a description of the best way to install the carburetor manifold and ring, and the sequence for sliding everything back in place without damaging the rubber manifold, but I'll have to puzzle that out. The pdfs are much appreciated!

Ray,

Many thanks. The parts diagrams and torque values will be very helpful as I start to reassemble everything. I was hoping the service manual would have a description of the best way to install the carburetor manifold and ring, and the sequence for sliding everything back in place without damaging the rubber manifold, but I'll have to puzzle that out. The pdfs are much appreciated!
From the 018 manual:
Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 3.38.03 PM.png

Thanks - that is what I was looking for. I've only had a chance to scan the entire manual so far and read the fuel system section thoroughly. My scan of the "removing the engine" section wasn't too good as I missed the information you pointed out completely. This is a very helpful forum.

I need a shop manual and IPL for Stihl MS170 saw
Can anyone help?
Thank you

Latest posts

Back