Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I inherited a Stihl 028 AV Wood Boss (almost 40 years old) from my father in law a few years back and decided it was time to give it a thorough once over to bring it back to life. I would be SO grateful if someone would provide a service manual. I've managed to locate an Owners Manual which is little help other than a good reference for maintenance.

I know I have to rebuild the carb and would like to replace most of the fuel system ( Lines, filter, impulse line, rubber boot) and also i have a few small issues with the trigger assembly.

Service manual would help a lot and I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks!

So I inherited a Stihl 028 AV Wood Boss (almost 40 years old) from my father in law a few years back and decided it was time to give it a thorough once over to bring it back to life. I would be SO grateful if someone would provide a service manual. I've managed to locate an Owners Manual which is little help other than a good reference for maintenance.

I know I have to rebuild the carb and would like to replace most of the fuel system ( Lines, filter, impulse line, rubber boot) and also i have a few small issues with the trigger assembly.

Thanks!
Check your Inbox and welcome to AS.

Thanks!
Done!

Latest posts

Back