Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm searching for Poulan saw price list's between 1968 and 1974 for my own research. I'm not looking for part's price list, but the dealer price list for the saws of each of those years.

I do not need the physical documents, (although that would be good) copies would be fine.
Check your inbox

Hello. I am in need of a Service manual and parts list for a Stihl 011 AVT. Thanks.

Looking for a Service Manual/Parts List & an Owners Manual for a McCulloch Eager Beaver 3.7 CI, Model #:60013302 S/N:12-036576.
Can anyone give me any info (age, etc.) on it by the numbers I listed?
I just inherited it & aside from being caked with saw dust & oil from neglect it seems really nice, label says it will take a 16,18,20 & 24" bar & chain. Pulled the muffler & the piston & cylinder look almost new!

Looking for a Service Manual/Parts List & an Owners Manual for a McCulloch Eager Beaver 3.7 CI, Model #:60013302 S/N:12-036576.
Can anyone give me any info (age, etc.) on it by the numbers I listed?
I just inherited it & aside from being caked with saw dust & oil from neglect it seems really nice, label says it will take a 16,18,20 & 24" bar & chain. Pulled the muffler & the piston & cylinder look almost new!
Check your inbox

Searching for both a Stihl 038 AV Service Workshop Manual & Parts Manual. Can anyone help me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Hi, guy's; am an oldie that's a newbie on the thread, and after looking and learning a lot already, Iam excited to now be a member. Hope I might be able to get an workshop manual for an stihl MS 211 C BE and another for an Echo CS 310. Thanks to all in advance. Gemead

is there any chance someone may have the IPL, manual, and or service manual that pertains particularly to the Stihl 08 , first gen with the 44mm bore and 34mm stroke..

Hi, guy's; am an oldie that's a newbie on the thread, and after looking and learning a lot already, Iam excited to now be a member. Hope I might be able to get an workshop manual for an stihl MS 211 C BE and another for an Echo CS 310. Thanks to all in advance. Gemead
Check your Inbox for 211 info.

Latest posts

Back