Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also just want to say thanks to all the people who went out of their way for others!!
I just aqquired an 028 Stihl which had a blocked fuel tank vent and the oil pump cap had popped loose. New fuel vent tube , one small brick of lego squeezed between the pump cap and case its been running insanely well for firewood selling and carving big chunks of trunks. Love it!

If anyone has the service manual for the 028 it'd be the icing on the cake! Thanks so much!

I also just want to say thanks to all the people who went out of their way for others!!
I just aqquired an 028 Stihl which had a blocked fuel tank vent and the oil pump cap had popped loose. New fuel vent tube , one small brick of lego squeezed between the pump cap and case its been running insanely well for firewood selling and carving big chunks of trunks. Love it!

If anyone has the service manual for the 028 it'd be the icing on the cake! Thanks so much!
Check your inbox

Back