Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
Need a repair manual for a Stihl ms250c please.
About to replace the housing.
Thanks heaps!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
Just got some extra project saws to mess with. Looks like there are no manuals attached in the thread, just requests for them.

Anyone have IPL for:
a) Poulan Pro "Farmhand" 295, Of particular interest is assembly sequence of carb, gasket, plates and manifolds, because I was 'gifted' some spare parts under the filter cover.
b) Homelite Super 2, newer design with plastic housing With any direction on best ways to unlock a seized engine without damaging stuff. Have not checked for hydro-lock yet, but that would be too easy.

Feel free to yell at me for doing the request wrong and/or selecting the worst saws to tinker with.

Just got some extra project saws to mess with. Looks like there are no manuals attached in the thread, just requests for them.

Anyone have IPL for:
a) Poulan Pro "Farmhand" 295, Of particular interest is assembly sequence of carb, gasket, plates and manifolds, because I was 'gifted' some spare parts under the filter cover.
b) Homelite Super 2, newer design with plastic housing With any direction on best ways to unlock a seized engine without damaging stuff. Have not checked for hydro-lock yet, but that would be too easy.

Feel free to yell at me for doing the request wrong and/or selecting the worst saws to tinker with.
Check your inbox

Looking for parts & service manuals for a KM-91 & attachments. Also looking for parts & service manual for a FS-131. Finally, looking for a parts & service manual for an MS-500i. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back