Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I just bought a right hand pull early 10 series. Has the early first logo al over it instead of the mountains. It was listed and sold as a 10-10. I was hoping for an early service manual and IPL. I haven't even got the saw yet. It was picked up by fed ex today. my wife bought it for me for Christmas. Any help would be appreciated. It never had a chain brake on it. (A plus) from what I can tell.

Hello, I just bought a right hand pull early 10 series. Has the early first logo al over it instead of the mountains. It was listed and sold as a 10-10. I was hoping for an early service manual and IPL. I haven't even got the saw yet. It was picked up by fed ex today. my wife bought it for me for Christmas. Any help would be appreciated. It never had a chain brake on it. (A plus) from what I can tell.
Check your inbox

Hi

I am searching for a recent MS270 IPL. I have several versions but they are very old and out of date. Thanks in advance

I uploaded a IPL and a SM for the 500i in the other thread. I am not sure They belong there so I am mentioning it.

Hi

I am searching for a recent MS270 IPL. I have several versions but they are very old and out of date. Thanks in advance

I uploaded a IPL and a SM for the 500i in the other thread. I am not sure They belong there so I am mentioning it.
Check your inbox

Back