Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is what we have found. But no factory service manual has turned up. Checked with 2 dealers that do not have anything.
Have you considered that there is a possibly, that this is all there was information wise, issued by Husqvarna at that time. Chainsaws from that date aren't rocket science, most people were way more practiced in repairing things, and an information sheet may have been all, that was deemed necessary for repairs.

A bit like today, trying to obtain a JCB or John Deere workshop manual and all the reqiuired service equipment/tools...:surprised3:

Hi for all.
Need parts & service manal for two Husqvarna. 254XP and 562XP.
Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, what are the differences between the 4140 vs 4137 stihl powerheads, what do the numbers represent? I’m really confused!
Not sure what all the differences are but the 4137 is for the 25.4 cm engine. The 4140 is for the 27.2 cm engine
The basic engine 4140 is used to drive a number of power tools: FS 45, 46, 55; FC 55; BG 45, 55, 65, 85; SH 55, 85; HS 45; HL 45
Don't have a list of the equipment that uses the 4137 powerhead.

Have you considered that there is a possibly, that this is all there was information wise, issued by Husqvarna at that time. Chainsaws from that date aren't rocket science, most people were way more practiced in repairing things, and an information sheet may have been all, that was deemed necessary for repairs.

A bit like today, trying to obtain a JCB or John Deere workshop manual and all the required service equipment/tools...:surprised3:
Probably true, but always hopeful that someone finds an old Husqvarna dealer that has a paper copy service manual for the 65/77 gathering dust in a backroom folder. Same for the PM Canadien models, Skil models and some of the older Jonsereds models.

I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here,but I'm looking for an IPL for a "McCulloch" MS1635.This saw was made by Jenn Feng after it bought the rights to use the McCulloch name on some saws they made.TIA!

I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here,but I'm looking for an IPL for a "McCulloch" MS1635.This saw was made by Jenn Feng after it bought the rights to use the McCulloch name on some saws they made.TIA!
Believe this is it.

Attachments

• MS1635 and others ipl.pdf
    951.6 KB · Views: 0
I have a Mac 3200 series (what it says on the pull starter) with a 14 inch bar and 32cc engine. Looking for all manuals. Thanks

Latest posts

Back