Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone,
I am new here. I am registering in the hope of finding answers to help me complete my table
I try to match the characteristics of the hedge trimmers produced by Stihl with ideally their year of production (start and stop)

I put you a capture of the table in the draft state (if necessary I could convert to US unit).
If you have the user manual, I can look in the specifications - HS 60- 61 -72 -74 -76 -94 - others ?

1691189460003.png

Hello everyone,
I am new here. I am registering in the hope of finding answers to help me complete my table
I try to match the characteristics of the hedge trimmers produced by Stihl with ideally their year of production (start and stop)

I put you a capture of the table in the draft state (if necessary I could convert to US unit).
If you have the user manual, I can look in the specifications - HS 60- 61 -72 -74 -76 -94 - others ?

View attachment 1102310
Check your inbox for a document with the years the models were produced.

A big thank you Ray, for your very very complete document! I was able to fill in a good part of my table I still have questions, but maybe I'm in the wrong section of the forum?!

1691246502214.png

No information on the HS 61 (which must be close to the HS 60),
- What is their cylinder displacement?
- is the HS 60 the very first hedge trimmer produced by Stihl?

-The HS 75 - 80 -85 are pro models (it seems good to me)?
- What about HS 72 -74 -76?

- The HS 45 is a more general public model.
- What other models are public model ?

Thx

A big thank you Ray, for your very very complete document! I was able to fill in a good part of my table I still have questions, but maybe I'm in the wrong section of the forum?!

View attachment 1102430

No information on the HS 61 (which must be close to the HS 60),
- What is their cylinder displacement?
- is the HS 60 the very first hedge trimmer produced by Stihl?

-The HS 75 - 80 -85 are pro models (it seems good to me)?
- What about HS 72 -74 -76?

- The HS 45 is a more general public model.
- What other models are public model ?

Thx
You are correct that this is not the best part of Arboristsite.com to get info for your table. Browse some of the other options - Chainsaw, brand specific, etc.
In addition, a site such as https://www.************/, one dedicated to landscaping/lawn care professionals, may be of more help.

Replace the stars with l a w n s i t e.c o m (drop spaces). When are the site owners gonna grow up???

Looking for a service manual and an IPL for a Poulan PP3816Av. S/N shows 1187N200467-3.
Cover shows 33 CC Poulan Pro Classic. Tag on the handle says 42cc.
Owners manual shows PP3816AV as well as PP4218AV and PP4218AVL.
Any help is appreciated.

Looking for a service manual and an IPL for a Poulan PP3816Av. S/N shows 1187N200467-3.
Cover shows 33 CC Poulan Pro Classic. Tag on the handle says 42cc.
Owners manual shows PP3816AV as well as PP4218AV and PP4218AVL.
Any help is appreciated.
Attached are 4 ipls for the PP3816av and a service manual. Not sure which ipl you need. Poulan slapped the 42cc tags on quite a few saws that ranged from 33cc to 42 cc.

Attachments

• PP3816av ipl 11-04.pdf
    145.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PP3816av ipl 2-05.pdf
    147.8 KB · Views: 0
  • PP3816av ipl 7-06.pdf
    143 KB · Views: 0
  • PP3816av ipl 8-12.pdf
    140.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PP 33cc-42cc sm.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
You are correct that this is not the best part of Arboristsite.com to get info for your table. Browse some of the other options - Chainsaw, brand specific, etc.
In addition, a site such as https://www.************/, one dedicated to landscaping/lawn care professionals, may be of more help.

Replace the stars with l a w n s i t e.c o m (drop spaces). When are the site owners gonna grow up???

Sorry for the confusion on this forum page. Thanks for the link
There is no topic on this forum dedicated to hedge trimmer, strange!

Attached are 4 ipls for the PP3816av and a service manual. Not sure which ipl you need. Poulan slapped the 42cc tags on quite a few saws that ranged from 33cc to 42 cc.
Awesome. Thank you.
As i remember this poulan pro worked quite well at the time. I got away from it as everbody was saying it was garbage. I should never have let the masses persuade me. I remember it was more reliable than my stihl 038av at the time.
Thanks again.

Where can I find the Shindaiwa 358TS or Echo CS355T Service Manual?
Thank you

Back