Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, does anyone happen to have an m-tronic carburetor service document? Anything that includes the process for servicing, troubleshooting, the in’s and outs of the carbs solenoid system? Their colour codes etc? Failure analysis, failure symptoms etc, Thanks!

Hey guys, does anyone happen to have an m-tronic carburetor service document? Anything that includes the process for servicing, troubleshooting, the in’s and outs of the carbs solenoid system? Their colour codes etc? Failure analysis, failure symptoms etc, Thanks!
Haven't seen anything like that - but you would think they must have something.

I just happened across a Husky 240s Practica that I am not familiar with. Is there a service manual and ipl available for a saw this old? It does not have a chain brake. Thanks in advance if it's possible to obtain.

I just happened across a Husky 240s Practica that I am not familiar with. Is there a service manual and ipl available for a saw this old? It does not have a chain brake. Thanks in advance if it's possible to obtain.
Check your inbox. Service manual is a small Clymer service manual along with a 40 and 140 service manuals that may help.

Latest posts

Back