The Day America Stood Still

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I take seriously the political opinions of posters on a firewood forum, it will be time to reconsider the whole one man one vote democracy we got going. Sorta like studying the candidates by reading craiglist rants and raves.

When I take seriously the political opinions of posters on a firewood forum, it will be time to reconsider the whole one man one vote democracy we got going. Sorta like studying the candidates by reading craiglist rants and raves.
:monkey:

So you would prefer to take seriously the rantings of the media? Be it left or right?

IMHO most of what you hear on this and other forums is EXACTLY what the people have to say-Not political sound bites from politicians TELLING us what we think...

Move to France you will fit right in. I am sick to death of the fools in this country telling everyone else what to think...what to say...how to say it..
The live and let live crowed has had enough of this foolishness and now were bbitcthing just like you all have been.....sucks don't it.

No one figures you to vote our way anyhow. A lot of us stayed home and minded our own business and look what it got us. That is over.

I have always voted but I have never been this outraged at my government. We are getting rude because you all are trying to destroy America....rude is the least you can expect over something like that.

RAH RAH RAH! I love the France reference. Congratulations on your voting record! Why did you stay home??

Why are you so angry? Most of your recent post's have displayed a great deal of hostility? BTW I don't vote any party lines??? I burn wood the same as you do..I just do it in a city and not rural IN.

Have you ever been to France or any European country? They are amazing and far spectacular than anything in MO or IN. I have only had the enjoyment to visit 4. Italy, France , England and Ireland. If possible I would live in any of the 4 VS MO or IN..JMHO

keep warm!

This still should be moved to the political forum.

IU and ND had a not so great day!

I have been on a roll...with taxes, insurance I pay out over fifty percent of what my companies earn before I get a dime. Then I get to pay around 33% of the wages I draw in personal income tax and when I spend that money I get to pay sales tax. And the democrats want to raise our taxes even more so they can spend it on there pet projects and get lifetime pay checks even after they no longer serve...I am not just pissed at democrats all the politicians suck as far as I am concerned the demo's have just been sucking harder lately.

But what really gets me fired up are people like you, who I think should know better than to support what obummer has as goals...and those who support the enemies of American like Islam's is...they frekin tell us they are out to destroy this country and many Americans just laugh it off and say that is just a few extremists....SOB what do they have too do to make some of you see...... Yes I am pretty frustrated...I admit it.

I was in the same boat, killing myself so fatties can ride scooters in WallyWorld

I posted about his before and after a series of meetings with sane accountants, my wife and I sold assets and are not in business anymore, I have only death and taxes to worry about now. I worry how many others have done the same and how many others have looked into a business venture and said "no way!"

Latest posts

Back