The far-flung Homelite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, i was thinking about placing a $10,000,000.00 bid myself, but i really like ebay, and don't wanna get booted off. plus you never know these days. that crazy s.o.b. might try and track you down. or his cousin vlad the impaler may be your neighbor...............

Tim,
Great point about Vlad,you never know.It looks like E-bay canned his auction.
I'm glad no one took the high hard one from that joker.
Mike.

yea, me too. funny thing is one guy that was bidding on the original listing placed a bid on this one. guess he don't pay very close attention. i emailed him warning him of the scam, but i ain't got no response.

What was his user ID. I believe ebay pulled his auction thus the link posted at the beginning of the thread will not work. I wish I could have seen the scam. It is probably like the d""head that was leading people to believe they were bidding on a new 3120XP when they were actually buying a junk CD.

On a side note I believe I was contacted tonight by another guy trying a scam on a saw. I bid on a new saw but was outbid by over $100. The seller contacted me wanting to know if I wanted the saw at my bid.

Bill

I contacted the real seller, he isn't twins, although that movie with Danny Devito and Arnold came to mind.

Congrats Dave

It's about time you passed 500 posts and became an MVP. I remember lots of humorous and well written posts from you back when the forum was still fairly new. :)

At least for me it does. :) Most any other place I'd get locked in a trunk for all this mindless gibberish. What happens when you hit 1000, anyway? Go into Gypo's therapy group?

You'll notice no one has ever remembered me for humor or writing skills. :blob2:

I'm about .75 111S's short last time I checked. Yours haven't multiplied, have they?

Hmm...digging around...

Look familiar?

I think we're still dead even. And as a bonus, I'll try to stay on topic- I passed on a pair of complete 750's a couple years ago, no way they're worth 50 bucks a piece, I said. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back