The Full Wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi guys lookin for a full wrap handle for my MS 360 Pro, but cannot find any listed online. Maybe I'm just lookin in the wrong place. I'm sure they would make one for it. My half wrap is been flexed a little to much and now constantly turns the safey stop on the bar when its in the wood. What is a fair price for a full wrap. I have seen them listed for other saws from $25.00 - $115.00 seems like a big price diffence. thanks the Hoosier

Sharpen your chain the mother in law just pulled in!!!!

Full wraps are not common on smaller saws, they are mostly used on 70cc and up with 24" plus bars. If you need a wrap on that 360, get more power and bar.

Just my .02

yes I know

Bigger saw, yea I gottem. 066 x2 and 394xpg when it gets cold. But I like the ms 360 Pro for everyday everything in cutting. I quartered some cherry after blocking it out this spring and pushed my half wrap a little to hard in the cut. Its not broke or bent but it does flex a lot. I have a full wrap on one of the 066's and it makes the saw feel more solid. Thanks for the info. the Hoosier

Sharpen your chain the mother in law just pulled in!!

Latest posts

Back